CuteCars is an online ad listing platform where drivers get gigs directly from the public and never pay commission. CuteCars is not an employer, TNC or similar. Drivers advertising on CuteCars are expected to obey local laws and act professionally towards customers.
Are you a Commercial Driver?
A commercial driver is a driver that has legal permission to operate a commercially insured vehicle in the location they advertise. The advertiser may be the vehicle owner or fleet manager.
If you transport passengers you have a livery license and usually permits to operate at local airports. You may have had to pass drug and other tests to receive local permits or permissions. CuteCars is open to every type of driver service, not just carrying passengers.
- Commercial Insurance with Liability Coverage
- Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Business Licenses
Hint: It’s easy to take and upload photos. We check criminal and sex offender databases and disqualify passenger drivers accordingly. We also encourage members to do independent investigations, especially where children are concerned.
Are you a TNC ‘Rideshare’ Driver?
TNC is the legal name for a ‘rideshare’ company like Uber, Lyft or Didi. It stands for Transportation Network Company. CuteCars is not a TNC, so when you advertise on CuteCars you need passenger insurance and local permits. However what you need depends on where you live.
The minimum requirement is a Rideshare Insurance that covers you for every period you are on the road. We accept Geico Rideshare Insurance covering periods 1,2 and 3.
Rideshare endorsements that do not cover all periods are not accepted. CuteCars does not provide insurance. In doubt? Consult your insurance broker.
You may require city and airport permits. Don’t know? Contact your local DMV about operating a limo or town car (book-ahead), rather than a taxi service (hailing). Requirements are likely to include driver records, drug tests, inspections, fingerprints and company formation.
- Rideshare Insurance for periods 1,2 and 3
- Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Commercial Livery Insurance
- Business License
Hint: It’s easy to take and upload photos. We check criminal and sex offender databases and disqualify passenger drivers accordingly. We also encourage members to do independent investigations, especially where children are concerned. CuteCars will review your rideshare insurance and permits to approve your advertisement. Please do not advertise if you do not qualify. Inspectors may troll our app looking to ban illegal drivers.
Disclaimer & Warnings
CuteCars will review your insurance and permits to approve your advertisement. Please do not advertise if you do not qualify. Inspectors may troll our app looking to ban illegal drivers.
As a self-employed advertiser you alone are responsible for your insurance coverage. Please consult your insurance agent to confirm you are covered for periods 1,2 and 3. CuteCars does not provide insurance.
CuteCars is an advertising platform for suitably qualified driver services. CuteCars is not a TNC and all information provided is to encourage drivers to be legal. Permission to advertise does not imply you are legally entitled to offer a driving service.
The Benefits for Drivers
- No Middlemen; No Commission Fees
- 2 Months Free with Promo Codes then
- $25 per month, on a monthly basis
- Fast and Easy App no download required
- One-page Search, Swipe, Maps, Photos and Videos
- Booking Calendars and Comments
- Member moderation for a better community
- Direct Call and Chat with controls
- Regular Customers, not bad passengers
- Unique ID # for converting passengers
- Any roadworthy vehicle, any age, anywhere
- Any service you can dream up
- Drivers set own rates and conditions
- You control payment solutions
- Great marketing and sales program to bring customers
Benefits for Customers
- All the features listed above
- Choice of Vehicles and Drivers
- Cars, Town Cars, SUVs, Limos and Shuttles
- Delivery, Furniture, Waste, Vans and Trucks
- Classics and Convertibles for Date Night
- Lady Drivers for Moms Taxi and Security
- Older Drivers to help Elderly
- Commuting, Shopping, Collections, Trips and Tours
- No Middlemen; Competitive Prices
- Direct is Better for your Community
- Better Service and Understanding
Thanks, CuteCars Staff